I loved the energy and the spirit of the Internet Summit 2011 in Raleigh this week. Lots of great information different market trends affecting our online world, including social media, digital marketing, all sorts of analytics, mobile, eCommerce, you name it. It was great, with the obvious highlight of hearing Internet Superstar Gary Vaynerchuck speak.
I wanted to compile a list of the Internet Summit presentations that were shared online by the speakers after the conference so I could have them all in one place. Here’s the list I have so far, to be updated if I find more (@InternetSummit has promised to post them on their website next week).
- Next Level SEO: Social Media Integration - Bill Slawski - President, SEO by the Sea
- The Art of Engagement: Why Your 20-Year-Old Intern Probably Isn’t a Community Manager - Angela Connor - Social Media Manager, Capstrat
- Integrating Social Media Into Your Search and Mobile Marketing Plan - Phil Buckley, Director of Interactive, Capstrat
- The User Experience is Your Brand - Drew Diskin, M.S. - Digital Engagement Strategist, Inertia
- Supercharge Your Social Media Results with Relevant Content - Cara Rousseau, Social Media Manager, Duke University
- Emerging Social Media Trends, Technologies and Tools - John Lane VP, Strategy & Creative, Centerline Digital
- Digital Experiences that Build Brand, Loyalty and Sales - Sherry Bastion - Web Creative Director, Lenovo
- Web Design as a Strategic Tool - Matthew Muñoz - Co-founder & Chief Design Officer, New Kind
- How Do You Integrate, Monitor and Measure Social Media ROI? - Jill Carlson - Marketing Manager, Argyle Social
Great post - and thanks for sharing the list of Internet Summit speaker presos Manuel. Good to see you this week also!